Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Voice

Club Short-Z is one of the newest, and most hottest clubs in Las Vegas. I started my design when I was still going to school and chose this field because I'm really passionate about my field, and I  knew that there are a lot of people out there that love specific themes, year round around. My first design for the club, was to have a Halloween theme because I knew that there are a lot of Halloween fans that would like it to be year around, so I decided to create my theme, year around. I like the fact that the theme excited everyone liked my style, so I decided to go for a different theme for my current club. My second theme was a pirate theme, but I came to realize that "Treasure Island" already has a pirate theme so I stayed with my first idea. 

For my second club, I’m working on a new project, where the theme is “Modern”. Not related to anything that relates to Space like theme, I’m only focusing on the style which goes from curves, and space planning correctly. I decided this idea because I want people to tell the difference between a Space like theme, to my Modern theme. Also, for another of my upcoming projects, is that I’m working on designing a bar area for club Short-Z, so adults can get a feel of relaxation, when going to the club. It was originally intended to be just a regular club, but I like the idea of having a built in bar for the adult who just want to "relax". My first bar design at for the club, is that I want to make the be, Hawaiian or Beech like because I’ve always loved the beach. Another reason why I decided to pick that theme is because I know someone that I'm very close to and is special to me, so I decided to do it on a club idea she would like to see. I really liked the idea she gave me so i took it into consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment