Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What I learned

Alex Pulido
April 29, 2009
CIS100 Computer Applications
EOC Week 4

So far on what I learned in this class, is how to use Microsoft Excel, and begin to use the Garage Band program. Also, I learned how to create a blog. I’m still having a few problems getting used to the blog entries, but I’m getting the hang of it, day by day. Also, I still feel is one of my biggest challenges is the Microsoft Excel because I’ve never really used that program for any reason. Also, I still feel that I might need to learn a little more on the Excel program because I might need to use it later on in my career. Another thing that I learned and that I still need to continue to practice is getting used of logging in, into my bog entries, because I need to sound professional for adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment