Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Windows Lab

Alex Pulido
May 6, 2009
CIS100 Computer Applications
EOC Week 5

So far in the Windows Lab, I want to continue to learn how to use Microsoft Excel because that’s still the program that I’m having most troubles with. I still haven’t quite figured out how to get the columns and rows, to add up. Also, I still feel that I need to learn how to add in data because I might need that program in my field. I still would like to cover what’s all in the book, and if anything else comes up, I think it would be great to learn all of it. There’s still a few things about all of the programs that I still don’t quite know how to use, so it’s definitely a good idea to learn something new. I really don’t know what else to talk about or what else to learn that I haven’t seen to my point, but I’m looking forward to learning new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment