Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Powerpoint

What I learned in Microsoft Power point, is how to create a 12 slide presentation that runs automatically, without clicking the mouse/button. To start off, I had to look into the book, to see how I can add in different slides and how to change the background color. I wanted to have all of the slides the same color, but I knew that it wouldn’t be as interesting as it would seem. After looking into the book some more, I ended up having every two slides, one color, and then switch to another. Once I got my pattern down, I looked into adding in the song’s lyrics, by not having in to type them in. Once I got the lyrics in, I had to shrink them down, so they can fit on the slides. I went back and edited all of the different slides, so the beat of the song can keep a constant flow with the lyrics. Once I finally got all of my writing done, I added in my pictures and placed them in where they’d best fit, in the song. I made a few of the pictures have an action, but I made sure that not all have an action, or else the slide would mess up with the song. Once I finally got all of the slides done, I added in the song. It seemed easy, but what then gave me difficulties, is that I didn’t record it, so I had to do it once again. When I finally had my song in, along with the slides, I had my instructor and a couple of classmates help me out with a few technical errors and then I was ready to present. I learned how to make Power Point more fun, by including a song and the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment