Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Twitter

What I know about “Twitter” is that I’ve never really heard of it, till this class. What I found out about Twitter is that a lot of people hate it, and a lot of people who join Twitter, are then soon quitters. I’m not really sure what that really means because like I mentioned, I’ve never heard of it, till my instructor mentioned it, and I talked with a couple of my classmates. I will describe the difference between the good and the bad of Twitter, from MySpace.
The good things about Twitter are, you can stay in touch with a lot of people. A lot of those people can be from your friends, to your family. Another good thing about Twitter is that you can tell anyone that is bothering you that you are someone else, just to get them away from you. Another good thing about Twitter, is that you can randomly be talking to someone who’s been through a lot of experience, and there for, that person can give you a lot of ideas or pointers, depending on what the conversation is all about.
The bad things about Twitter are that you can lie to a lot of people, by not showing a picture of yourself. You can be talking to a minor or someone in that “not normal” category and end up getting in a lot of trouble with the law. Un like MySpace where you have a picture of yourself and see picture/s of the ones you are talking to, Twitter doesn’t have pictures and so, that’s when you know you can be talking with spam. MySpace receives spam too, but you can ignore that. Twitter, you can’t say much because you won’t be able to know if it is spam of someone real.

No comments:

Post a Comment