Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Final Blog Entry

The Final Blog Entry

My team's name was "Team One" and I was in Carlos and Ryan's team. Our PowerPoint pressentation was on the New York New York, Las Vegas shooting, that happened in 2007.

In this class, I learned how to use all of the different Microsoft programs, throughout the entire class. I actually learned how to go deeper into the programs, then just typing out a paragraph of some sort. For example, I learned how to change and edit some more, on the Microsoft Word documents. I didn’t think there was more to the program, then just a blank page. In Microsoft PowerPoint, I learned how to add more items/things, to a single slide. I didn’t I could do a PowerPoint with music synced to it, while having it, self ran. In Microsoft Excel, I learned how to do Math, on the program, so that way, I can be ready in my field. I also learned how to use the Microsoft Access, but my only struggles with that program, was getting to save my work. I lost my work twice using that program because I didn’t know how to save. One of my classmates showed me how, so I ended up, doing it right. And finally, I learned how to use the Microsoft Publisher. What I really liked about that program, is that you can create your own project, in a Newsletter style that adds a style of some sort, and makes it more readable, by the way it looks. Throughout the quarter, I actually felt like I learned a lot from the different programs, while still being able to have fun with it. I feel like I’ve learned enough to get me ready for my future classes, so that way, I know how to use specific programs that will be required throughout my major. Also, I still feel that there is much more to learn about the programs it-self, then what we went over, but if everything was covered, I wouldn’t change any of it. I would leave the class, just the way it already is.

The final grade I should get in this class, would have to be either and “A-“ or a “B”. I would say and “A” because I’ve worked hard throughout the quarter, but so has everyone else, so I’m going to stick with a "B". I think I should get a “B” because there were some projects that I turned in late, and I did well on the midterm. Also, I think I do deserve that "B" because my teamates never showed up, and therefore, there was no PowerPoint presentation to show. Overall, I would give myself and “A” for all of the work, but I strongly feel that I deserve the “B”. My final grade overall should be a “B”.

No comments:

Post a Comment