Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Video



My experience with the video is that I actually had a lot of fun, making my video. I didn’t know what I was going to do, but after brainstorming a little, I finally figured out what I was going to do. When it was time for the video, I was pumped and felt like nothing in the world mattered. Once the video was shot, I didn’t care who sees it, and who comments on it, as long as I represent our school. My only downfall of the video, is that the camera as blurry, and that I can’t really see myself, clearly enough so everyone can recognize me. Only by the clothing I’m wearing today, some peps can recognize me. My experience with YouTube is that you can upload any video, at anytime. To start off, I actually thought that is was going to be easy, putting it up online. What I didn’t expect, was to make sure the html, was properly inserted in the blog entry page. After I had the video inserted, I actually got a change to look at what it turned out to be, and I was impressed with what YouTube can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment